A night with a lot of crying - and that was just me. The Baby was NOT happy last night - we never did figure out why. Probably would have been a good idea to actually READ all those parenting books I have . . . hmmmmm.
However, he is just delicious. We stare at him constantly. He has his father's feet. It kills me.



4 comments:
He is beautiful!
He probably is crying because it really sucks to be a newborn. Nothing you can do for that!
He is so cute! I'm sorry that you had a bad night. I doubt anything in a parenting book would help. :)
Look at the funny little smile.
Back in the day, we did laps around the apartment with the kid strapped into her bucket car seat, attached to the stroller base. Laps and laps. I confess, she slept in her car seat A LOT.
Post a Comment