Thursday, October 23, 2008

More later . . .

So, no one told me that not only would I feel like someone took a melon baller to my insides, but that barbed wire would be stuffed down my pants for good measure as well. Eeeow.

The Baby is wonderful. I'm still shocked each and every day. I can't believe how amazing it feels when he falls asleep while I'm holding him.

More later - typing one-handed is a bit of a challenge.

4 comments:

S said...

Wonderful news!! Enjoy him!

HereWeGoAJen said...

That sounds uncomfortable! But an excellent description.

Jess said...

Hahahaha, oh yeah. Sounds pretty accurate! :)

Enjoy that boy!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Longtime lurker here. Noone mentioned to me my uterus would hurt every time I sat up for 6 months and that the vaginal tear would sting most of the time. Thank god for Lidocaine spray.

But a new baby drowns out most of that... that and a little Vicodin during the day for at least a few weeks.

Sarah