Again. I've been trying to be cautiously optimistic . . . but . . . now . . . this.
I'll meet you over at the Prozac dispenser if this goes where I don't even want to mention.
And the only thing to do now is wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Oh, Alice.
Phuck.
I spotted early in my second pregnancy. My OB said as long as it is brown blood and there are no cramps, it is okay.
They can get you in for a scan to see if they can see a sac and/or the source of the bleeding.
I am sorry, that sounds so frightening. Hoping it turns out to be nothing serious,
xx
J
Yuck. I hope it's nothing.
*&%$#@!
Though I have heard, as missedconceptions said, that it can be part of the deal -- but I know for those of us in the IF world -- it's a scary thing.
I hope it's nothing too!
Pam
I had spotting early on in my pregnancy. I was told the same thing as missedconceptions, but I asked if the OB if she could do an ultrasound just in case and she did.
Hopefully, everything is o.k.
I hope it turns out to be not that.
Post a Comment