By 11 AM yesterday with no news, I was about ready to jump out of my skin. So, I called my doctor's office and they didn't have any results. I then called the blood draw clinic and they didn't have any results either. Every time my cell phone rang at work (which seemed to be about a million times) my heart leapt out of my chest. It was excruciating. By the end of the day I was totally keyed up and freaked out. And I yelled at a friend of mine and called him an idiot (perhaps I should apologize? I'm thinking about it). In the past, I may have had good news only to be followed up by bad news - it's really not a wonder why I became totally and absolutely anxious. Anyway, who knows when I'll know? I'm trying to forget about it, for now.
So, ummm, go Giants!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Argh.
That sucks. I'm sorry!! No AF, though?
Post a Comment