Thursday, August 02, 2007

I'm Canada!

I couldn't resist this silly quiz. I mean, it is 11:00 at night.

Turns out, I am Canada. It is somewhat fitting. We honeymooned there. We used to cross the border into Vancouver just for the funky, crazy chocolate bars. And we're always talking about how much we love the Canadians. Oh, right, and I love human rights and wacky things like health care for all.

"You're Canada!
People make fun of you a lot, but they're stupid because you've got a much better life than they do. In fact, they're probably just jealous. You believe in crazy things like human rights and health care and not dying in the streets, and you end up securing these rights for yourself and others. If it weren't for your weird affection for ice hockey, you'd be the perfect person."

What country are you from, eh?

Courtesy of the Oneliner.

1 comment:

Jess said...

Good to hear something from you!!

Still checking your blog...how about an update??