Tuesday, November 28, 2006

More Poking and Prodding or a Little Glitter?

I have a physical exam scheduled with my RE for the same day as a movie premiere I was invited to where one Jude Law and one Kate Winslet will also be in attendance. Not that I have a clue as to what to wear (really, what does one slightly nerdy eco attorney/freelance photographer wear to these things?)— but I’d really like to cancel that physical (I have to have an HSG done this week, anyway) and move it to later on in December (even though that will likely mean I will YET AGAIN have to take time off of work for it—something I have been trying to avoid because I am still fairly new at this job (started in June) and subsequent to that start date I had a chemical pregnancy and then a miscarriage which meant many trips to the doctor and/or the hospital). Thoughts?

No comments: