Monday, September 17, 2007

Cycle Day 3

I have the "BIG SCAN" on Tuesday for Cycle Day 3. I imagine that shortly thereafter I will be marching down to the pharmacy to start taking THE CLOMID. What does all this mean? I am sans clue. Just following orders. Any idea why the heck I have to do a scan on Tuesday, on Cycle Day 3? What are they looking for? Little goblins? A sale on shoes? An umbrella? I can't imagine there is anything all that exciting going on in there right now . . .

4 comments:

Thalia said...

They're checking for no cysts, and to have a clue how you might respond given number of antral follicles. Hope it goes well.

Jess said...

Ditto Thalia. They're checking for cysts mostly, and probably also just checking to make sure that you have nice, quiet ovaries and a thin lining, or since it's day3, a lining that's GETTING there.

Good luck!

The Oneliner (Christina) said...

i agree with the other ladies. you'll may need pre-seed with clomid...'cause it has an unpleasent side effect.
GL! (wish you WEREN'T here)

tipsymarie said...

Agree with the rest. They are looking for cysts and to do a count of antrals. They may also measure your lining.