Monday, March 30, 2009

New Happenings by the Boy

So, the Boy, a few days ago, awoke from a sound sleep, saw his father sleeping, and said, loudly, "Hey!" in order to rouse his father. I know, I know, he's just over five months old, he couldn't possibly have said, "Hey." But there it is. That's what it sounded like, at any rate.

This morning, I was on the far side of the bed - and we'd just put the Boy on the side of the bed where his co-sleeper is - he rolled all the way from one side to the other and landed, quite snugly, against my side. He seemed fairly amused by the whole thing. I think he's been secretly rolling onto his tummy - despite his obvious dislike for it, for sometime now.

I haven't been checking infertility blogs too much lately - but was thrilled to see that wordgirl is knocked up!

I have been having a good time looking at craft and photography blogs. I'll post some links to some of my favorites soon.

Ah, the Boy. He is scrumptious.

2 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

Elizabeth says hey sometimes too. She also says mama. And she's not even four months old yet, so of course I believe you. :)

Jess said...

I love the "hey!" I think it's totally possible!

Sounds like you're enjoying life. Yay for that, after all the crap! We all deserve it!