I have less than five weeks left. LESS THAN FIVE WEEKS. This is mind boggling. Truly. And we have so much yet to do. We've decided to stay in our 1 bedroom apartment for the first few months, keeping the bambino in our bedroom with us and then moving to a bigger place. Renting or buying is still up in the air. It's been kind of a run down memory lane for both of us as we try to make more space and wade through all of our junk. I think it's making us both feel nostalgic and anxious (we have so much junk! SO MUCH JUNK that we can't seem to part with!). I brought out the old junior high year books - and eee gads - those were some frightening years, for the both of us. I have to say, preemptively, sorry kid, it's likely genetic.
I was feeling pretty good about myself, I found a glider and ottoman in excellent shape for $80. It's listed at $800 retail. $800!!!! Then I made the realization, today, that the bellini changing table top I purchased in order to save space (attaches to any dresser) was NOT the best purchase in the world when I could have simply purchased a changing table cushion for anywhere from $25 - $50 and called it a day. If I keep the bellini (I purchased it used - I'd have to resell it), I still have to purchase a pad, too. Ugh.
Nothing else new to report - except that last time I saw the doc, the Kid's head was in the downward position - which I was thrilled with - but also kind of knew, since my ability to walk has completely altered in the last week or so. It's waddling time, baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I have the same feeling about how much junk we have. It's horrible.
That is an awesome deal on the glider!
Oooh, so exciting! :)
I hope you get everything settled and sorted and ready by the time you go into labor! But if you don't, it'll fall into place, don't worry!
I hope it all goes smoothly!
Good luck! You have a bassinet or something for the babe to sleep in?
Post a Comment