Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Just an Observation

Apparently, according to Amazon, customers who bought a knitting book for babies (clarification: when I say "knitting book for babies" I don't actually mean the book was designed for gifted babies who can already knit, but presumably, for their adults), also bought Sports Illustrated Swimsuit: The Complete Portfolio. Huh.

3 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

That is hilarious!

christina(apronstrings) said...

i get weird stuff like that too on amazon. and! don't people misname things all of the time. like domestic violence classes?
i would advise against debbie bliss, her yarn rocks, her patterns make you want to jump off of a bridge. my FAVORITE baby knits book of all time is "itty bitty nursery." easy and cute patterns.
happy knitting.

Ali said...

I LOVE the Itty Bitty Nursery book - I'm making a sweater and hat for a friend from that now. The photos are beautiful, too. I haven't run across Debbie Bliss - but now I'm curious!