
I just had someone at work ask me when I was due. When I told him, his eyes bugged out and he made a few utterances about how far away that seemed. Not realizing, at all, what I was walking into, and frankly being impressed that it seemed long to him versus those who are constantly telling me I have no time left, I told him that it seems long for me, too. And THEN he said, "I mean, it's just that you are so HUGE." Wow. Anyone want to represent me after I give this guy a knuckle sandwich?



5 comments:
Blech. You won't need representation, no jury would ever convict you for that.
People don't know what they are talking about. It seems like every pregnant woman in the world is told that same thing.
men, in particular, are idiots.
people are such fools. i had two people ask me if i was having twins. they are lucky to be alive today.
What an A-hole that GUY is. I took to lying about my due date because I thought it sounded too far off. I was due 1.7.08 but I told everyone I was due 12.28.07. I thought that if I was due in 07 it made it seem better than a whole year later. But guess what? The baby actually came on 12.28.07. Apparently she was listening to my lies and thought it was time to come out! I bet you look super cute and 72 days is very soon so get ready because life will be completely different and really fun. I'm so happy for you!
I can't believe he said that. Forget the knuckle sandwich - a swift kick in the balls is more appropriate.
Post a Comment