Friday, April 18, 2008

Hello, Maternity Mega-Store!



Ah, it's an upside down, crazy world when you start thinking these jeans not only look comfortable, but down right kicky!

But am I grateful for this sudden foray into all things elastic and stretchy-paneled? You better believe it.

6 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

They do look comfortable.

Jess said...

LOL..I actually didn't mind the stretchy panels and such. I hate feeling like things are digging into me and so maternity wear was my friend.

But it's back to jeans now....it all goes by so quickly! Of course, I'm still rubber-banding them......lol

Glad you've got use for the maternity wear! :)

Magpie said...

Oh, the horrors. There is something sort of wrong about maternity jeans. And, I wear jeans almost every day. But not when I was pregnant. Then it was black pants or chinos, no jeans.

Anonymous said...

I found that Old Navy makes the best maternity jeans. You also can't tell they are maternity jeans if you have a long top on. I am all about the full tummy panel because it doesn't pull or bind.

christina(apronstrings) said...

honestly, i may never be out of maternity pants. i mean, they are so freakin comfortable. i may just take in the panels.
i am so glad that you're here. with me.
xoxo

BlondeMomBlog (Jamie) said...

Yea for comfy clothes!

Hope you are continuing to do well!

Sending you positive vibes from another nuchal screen mama. :)

p.s. the BEST maternity pants I wore continually through both my pregnancies were black jersey bootcut pants by Liz Lange at Target....they did not have the panel, but they stretched WAAAAAAY out. I was able to wear them until the last few weeks.