Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Catching Up

I've been meaning to post for sometime now about the new understanding the husband and I have reached (he very kindly read: About What Was Lost), my new job (I got the job!) and life in general. Suffice it to say, things have been busy. But good. Despite the decidedly negative pregnancy test. Today, however, will be . . . interesting. I am going on a last minute trip to visit my folks (all is well, I just had some unexpected time off without the husband (he has to work)). Today is likely the day that I ovulate. And what is an ovulating girl who is about to set off in a plane to do? Command her husband to the airport and do the deed somewhere on the premises. Seriously. I'll let you know how we manage--and if this little exercise results in the two of us laughing sans clothes in a heap. Or in jail for indecent exposure. What a great story (horrifying?)to tell our offspring though, no?

6 comments:

JJ said...

Haha, Ill be interested to hear how that goes=) Happy ovulation!

Jess said...

OH MY GOSH, I love it! I can't wait to hear about it!!

Congrats on the job, too!!

megan said...

i
love
it!

good luck!

The Oneliner (Christina) said...

you bad, bad girl! too funny. that sure would make for a good story. movie?

JW said...

Oh my goodness, I can just imagine it!!! You go girl! Hope you never got arrested!

The Oneliner (Christina) said...

as a defense attorney i'm beginning to worry that you got arrested for indecent exposure. do you need us to bail you out? we could pack the jury with infertiles..."you must acquit if the bbt meant that they had to do it!"